Congratulations on starting the process of selling your home! This timeline will guide you through the steps required. I will provide insights on each step. You don’t need to follow it exactly, but, it is recommended you consider each step especially if you are a first time selling.
Selling a Home is a Team Activity
- Communication makes all the difference.
- You’ll always know what’s going on behind the scenes while your property is listed. I will solicit feedback from each consumer and agent who views your property, passing their comments on to you.
- We will work together to formulate a price adjustment strategy that sees us through your listing period. You’ll receive regular progress reports, delivered as frequently as you request.
- Whether you prefer a phone call or an email, that’s what you’ll get.
Five Steps to Selling Your Home
- Showing Your Home: Once we’ve prepped your house for sale and set a price, we’re ready for the public to see your property.
- Inspections: Most buyers request a home inspection as a condition of their offer. Here’s what is and isn’t covered in a home inspection and how we can best prepare.
- Appraisal: You’re nearly there! The next step is getting an appraisal. Let me explain why you need one and how a home appraisal impacts the sale of your home.
- Review Offers: When you receive one or more offers on your property, I can rank them based on your priorities and help you analyze, clarify, and compare your offers.
- Close: There’s quite a lot to consider when closing on the sale of your house. Let me walk you through what you can expect.
Our professional experts offer advice and staging services that enhance the beauty of the interior and exterior of your home. The approach I take is to focus on the flow of traffic, use lights to “pop” features, and to create a way to engage the prospects so your home is the one that creates a “warm and fuzzy” feeling.
The day you list your house with me, your photographer is schedule to arrive immediately after staging and other preparation services.
There are a variety of digital technologies that I use to provide your prospective buyers with virtual tours, 3D models of your home, and other stimulating media experiences.